1. Real name booking is available via online, by phone or in person.
2. For online booking, kindly apply for a registration number using your ID and cell phone numbers. Deadline is at 16:00 for next day appointment.
3. Please call 86913399 for phone booking, between 8:00 to 20:00, Monday to Friday.
4. Pre-employment health screenings are booked for afternoons.
5. For focused health screening, please refer to the focused screening packages for details.
6. Kindly notify us by 16:00 the day before your scheduled health screen if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Failure to do so will be considered as default. Booking will not be offered again if more than three defaults have occurred.
1. Please arrive and register at the front desk of our center with your valid ID, 15 minutes before your scheduled time slot to ensure smooth running of the process. Should you arrive more than 15 minutes late of your scheduled time, you may be assigned to the last time slot of the morning.
2. Health screen usually takes about 2-4 hours.
3. Please eat moderately and avoid heavy exercise 3 days prior the health screen. Overnight fasting is required for 8-12 hours.
4. Afternoon health screen and pre-employment health screen will require fasting from 7:00 am after a light breakfast. Health screen will begin at 14:00.
5. Full urinary bladder will be required for urinary bladder, prostate and pelvic ultrasound examinations. Water drinking may be started after receiving instruction from our staff.
6. All metallic jewelleries must be removed for x-ray examinations. Pregnant women are advised against taking any x-ray examinations.
7. Gynaecologic examination and urine test can be done on another weekday afternoon for those who are menstruating on the day of health screen. Appointment is not necessary for this.
8. Pregnant women are advised against having health screen, rather they should be followed by their Obstetricians. Lactating women should not have mammographic examinations.
9. Please be advised that some investigations, such as mammography, bone density, breast and thyroid ultrasounds may not be done on the same day as the health screen, due to service constrain.
10. You may take your regular medications as scheduled on the day of health screen, except for your diabetic medications when you should take them when you are ready to take your breakfast.
11. Please reschedule your appointment if you have had fever within 3 days prior to your health screen.
Bone Density Examination (DEXA):
1. Bone density examination is contraindicated for pregnant women. Women who are unsure if they are pregnant should inform our staff prior the examination/booking.
2. Please arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment.
1. This examination is contraindicated for pregnant and lactating women.
2. Women who are unsure of their pregnancy status should inform our staff prior the examination/booking.
3. Breasts should be clean and anti-perspirant, deodorant, or powder should be removed from axilla before the examination.
4. Please avoid coffee the day before examination.
5. The examination is best done at a time when your breasts feel the least bloated during your cycle to minimize discomfort during the examination. One week before your next menstruation may be the best time.
6. Examination usually takes more than 30 minutes to complete, depending on whether more positional views are required.
7. Please bring along any old films or relevant records for the examination.
8. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.