Family Medicine Clinic Medicine Clinic Surgery Clinic Gynecology & Obstetric Clinic Pediatric Clinic Orthopaedic Clinic Ophthalmology Clinic Dental Clinic Dermatology Clinic Chinese Medicine Clinic Accident and Emergency Department Health Assessment and Management Center Anesthesiology Clinic Clinical Nutrition
Research & Educaiton
The Department of Anaesthesiology, The University of Hong Kong-Shenzhen Hospital (HKU-SZH) is headed by Professor Michael Irwin and currently has 38 full-time anaesthesiologists including 3 Hong Kong consultant anaesthesiologists and 4 Honorary Professoriate Staff from Department of Anaesthesiology, the University of Hong Kong.
Currently the medical services we are providing include:
1) Preoperative assessment and management in a Preoperative Assessment Clinic;
2) Acute pain service
3) Chronic pain service and clinic
4) Obstetric Labor analgesia
5) A full range of intraoperative anaesthetic procedures;
6) Sedation services for endoscopy;
7) 24 hour resuscitation and emergency care for critically ill patients and we are committed to delivering the highest quality and safest personalized care to our patients and ensure that every patient receives the best care at all point during visit.
The University of Hong Kong - Shenzhen Hospital is implementing the appointment system for the outpatient services. Please make an appointment in advance and bring the relevant medical records or inspection reports to see your doctor on time.
© 2014 University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Hospital Copyright|Design by szweb.cn