Family Medicine Clinic Medicine Clinic Surgery Clinic Gynecology & Obstetric Clinic Pediatric Clinic Orthopaedic Clinic Ophthalmology Clinic Dental Clinic Dermatology Clinic Chinese Medicine Clinic Accident and Emergency Department Health Assessment and Management Center Anesthesiology Clinic Clinical Nutrition
Research & Educaiton
The Department of Clinical Microbiology and Infection Control at the University of Hong Kong-Shenzhen Hospital aims to:
1. Provide an international standard of clinical microbiology service including the detection of bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
2. Collaborate with the Hospital Infection Control Team to prevent, investigate and
control hospital outbreaks.
3. Maximize the research capability of the university while maintaining cost-effective
• Provide an international level of clinical service in clinical microbiology/infectious disease/infection control comparable to QMH
• Build & foster the core values of Fairness, Compassion, Humility and Excellence as laid down by our predecessors at HKU since 1887
• Establish the blueprint of training program for the specialty of clinical microbiology
& infectious diseases in mainland China
• Break the walls between the laboratory & bedside and between HKU and Shenzhen staff• Obtain international accreditation for the diagnostic laboratory service & infection control
© 2014 University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Hospital Copyright|Design by szweb.cn